Postdoctoral Position Available
One postdoctoral position is available immediately in the Bio-composite materials lab at Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China. We are seeking a self-motivated postdoctoral scientist to study the interaction between biomaterials and proteins, cells and tissues. The project is an international collaboration between two groups in Chinese Academy of Sciences and the University of Kentucky. The successful candidate will work in both Shanghai and University of Kentucky in the United States.The non-Chinese candidates have the opportunity to be supported by the President’s International Fellowship Initiative (PIFI) program from Chinese Academy of Sciences (http://english.cas.cn/cooperation/).
• PhD, or M.D./Ph.D degree in Biochemistry, Cell Biology and/or Molecular Biology.
• Strong skills in reading and written English.
• Working experience in biomaterials or proteomics/genomics is desired.
• Working experience in cell culture is required.
• Ability to plan and carry out experiments independently.
• Having passions for science, high responsibility and team spirit.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, C.V., and two reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dr. Congqin Ning
Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Shanghai 200050, China
Dr. Haining Zhu
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, College of Medicine, University of Kentucky
741 South Limestone, BBSRB B165
Lexington, KY 40536-0509
1-(859) 323-3643 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org